FRIDAY PODCAST #002

TRACKLIST:
01. Fatboy Slim - Where U Iz (12 Mix)
02. Reverendos Of Soul & Danny Losito - Moon Rising (Micky More & Andy Tee Mix)
03. Funkatomic - Stay With Me (Original Mix)
04. Angelo Ferreri - All I Want (Original Mix)
05. Me & My Toothbrush - Sexy Lady (Original Club Mix)
06. Block & Crown, Kiki Doll - Get High (Original Mix)
07. Alex Kenji - My Babe (Original Club Mix)
08. Tobi Kramer - Vendetta (Original Mix)
09. Gabry Venus ft. Inaya Day - When I'm Alone  (The Cube Guys Remix)
10. Me & My Toothbrush - Menace (Original Club Mix)
11. Calippo - Off the Scent (Original Mix)
12. Croatia Squad - Do It Again (Original Mix)
13. RetroVision Ft. AWR - We Are Together (Original Mix)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FRIDAY PODCAST #033

FRIDAY PODCAST #031

FRIDAY PODCAST #027